Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Year Beginning

As a New Year's resolution I am beginning a new blog on this new site. It will be a place where I can describe a top-of-the head, mind flow description of my take on things; from the daily news media, internet or TV surfing, other blogs, conversations or what have you. Some topics may be just fleeting thoughts and may not represent my deepest beliefs or judgements; just a flow of present ideas or considerations. I welcome comments. If something offends you just let me know and I will try to elaborate on the topic. In my long life I have probably been there and done that. I will try to touch on the experiences I have enjoyed, suffered or endured during that time but usually only in reference to current subjects. I don't know where this blog will go but please join me if you want to follow the journey.

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to tell one of your stories today, about dating that girl who's mob father automatically thought that you were going to marry her.. I think I failed in telling it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy to have you join us here on blogspot! Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete